1 Eddie Conner | Everythings Always Sunny
Saturday, August 11, 2012

Eddie Conner


Eddie Conner is one of the most inspirational & motivational individuals I have ever met.
Going to his seminars & getting the privilege to have a reading done by him was probably one of the most uplifting & enlightening moments I've ever experienced.
He is a reason why I'm so motivated to continue my blog.
He has a beautiful & kind heart.

Check out his website here to learn more about him
"Like" him here
"Tweet" him here
"Pin" him here

Today I get the privilege to be a sponsor of the show.
Click here to stream the show at 12:00 PST 3:00 EST

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know that I'm awarding you the Liebster award because I love your little blog! :) Hope you had the best weekend! Check my blog for the details! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.