1 Life Lately | Everythings Always Sunny
Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Life Lately



First off I'd like to take a minute and deeply apologize for not keeping up on my blog, e-mails, and you lovely readers. I've been incredibly busy lately but it's been a really great thing. As you all know I'm extremely into holistic health and energy work. After hard work I received my certification in Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique to learn more about that you can read here. I began to be very passionate about it when I linked it to a big weight loss that I've talked about here. My clientele has been growing quite fast which is really great, but is also the reason why Sunny has been on the back burner.. I promise to keep this going I have huge plans for Sunny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.