1 A Wedding Day | Everythings Always Sunny
Monday, October 7, 2013

A Wedding Day


The other night all my close friends and I got together to celebrate our best friends marriage. I couldn't be happier that I got to share this day with them. The bride looked so so beautiful, and her gown was absolutely stunning! We all had an amazing time and it was so great to share the day with everyone from High School. It was so great to see everyone and made me realize how much I missed them all. I really couldn't ask for better people to surround myself with and better people to stand by on their wedding day. I wish them such a happy marriage and i love them both so much.

the wedding cake and design was absolutely beautiful. ^^

that is it! i hope you all had an amazing weekend yourselves!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.