This time of year I think every girl can vouch for me, anything pumpkin spice is our favorite. I found this recipe here and I knew I had to try it out! It was absolutely delicious and super creative!
1 1/2 cups of flour
2 tbsp. of sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 cup of milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, combine all your dry ingredients.
2. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add your milk. If you find your batter too runny, you can add more flour, but do this a tbsp. at a time in case you add too much. If your batter is too thick, add a splash of milk until it’s a consistency you like.
3. Now add in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
4. In a medium skillet, on medium-high heat, add a tsp. or two of vegetable oil and spoon in your batter to as big or as little as you want your pancake to be.
5. Once bubbles start forming on the top, it’s time to flip the pancake.
6. Repeat until all your batter is used
7. Serve with whatever syrup or fruit you like and top with butter (optional).