1 Favorite Brushes | Everythings Always Sunny
Thursday, December 12, 2013

Favorite Brushes


Makeup brushes seem to be my most favorite beauty item to buy. I think you can have a great foundation but if you don't have the right kind of applicator it doesn't seem to look as pretty and flawless as it could.

I've been using the Real Techniques brushes for quite a while now and they are my absolute favorite! They're very affordable, soft, easy to clean and great quality, I'd recommend them to anyone!
My favorites are the Buffing Brush and Blush Brush the application is flawless with the Buffing Brush, it really gives you a great finish with powder or liquid foundation. You can purchase them at almost any department store, I believe I bought mine target!




1 comment:

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.