1 Holiday Uniform | Everythings Always Sunny
Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Uniform

Holy Snow! We've had quite the snow fall here the last week, I don't think we have to worry about not having a white Christmas! I always make a good investment on a coat. I have a few that I rely on for an entire outfit, and this is one. Living in Michigan it doesn't usually matter what you're wearing under your coat because no one ever sees it! We went out to the Trans Siberian Orchestra last night and I spent about an hour "trying to find something to wear" and my outfit never saw light, but I did style everything around my jacket!
Happy Holidays!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. i miss you lovey!!! :) you are so gorgeous i adore this coat! xoRach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you weren't kidding about the snow, it looks beautiful though! I love your coat and how lovely the green and mustard colours compliment each other! I hope you're staying warm!!

    xx jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. those booties!!! ahh love them!

    <3 carisa

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.