1 Brand Focus | JCrew Science of Color | Everythings Always Sunny
Thursday, March 27, 2014

Brand Focus | JCrew Science of Color


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Today's post is a little different than normal I thought I'd start a new series called Brand Focus. JCrew is probably my favorite store, the colors seems so regal but unique. When I found this video I was so intrigued by how everything starts from art and inspiration but then is turned into science and that is how JCrew finds their new innovative colors which we all I believe are in love with. One of my favorite boards on pinterest boards is JCrew's Pink Board I think it's so amazing to see where their minds are when creating new hues.
Watch the video below to see how JCrew goes through the process of choosing their new colors.

If that YouTube link ^^ doesn't work just click here

This is not a sponsored post these opinions are 100% my own.

3 comments:

  1. I love al of these picks, especially the shorts!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 JCrew! I love the pink pumps! xo Kelly http://msdioraddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, the colors are phenomenal! That skirt is calling my name :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.