1 Blush Hues | Everythings Always Sunny
Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blush Hues

 I got short of breath when I first saw this photo. The contour, highlights, "blushy" hues, winged liner just everything in this photo is complete perfection. I've always been a fan of simplicity; less is more type of thing and I think her look is just that. I love the simplicity of the winged liner and nothing else, no heavy blush or lip color just a "blushy" hue. I've put together nine products that I think would give you this exact look! Most of the products you probably already have dupes of or something similar in your makeup bag, but the combination of these products will give you this glam but effortless look.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

Image Via : I couldn't find the original link to the first photo if you happen to come across it please let me know! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.