1 Unexpected Preppy | Everythings Always Sunny
Thursday, April 3, 2014

Unexpected Preppy

I've always been a big big fan of the structured but girly look.. Over the past couple of years I've really started understanding my personal style.. In the beginning I was quite confused I knew I loved bright colors but then again I'm a huge fan of basics and structured clothing.. When I started going back through my style board on pinterest I noticed a pattern of style it was all kinda "unexpected preppy." Kind of girly but in a way just structured. So I thought I'd put together some photos that I'm absolutely in love with. You can tell is feminine but yet sophisticated. What do you guys think your personal style is?


images via 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6



9 comments:

  1. I love the inspiration you used in this post, and I completely identify with what you said! I wouldn't call myself preppy, but as I'm nailing down my style identity I'm finding I love the feminine sophisticated look, like what you've shown.

    ~Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first coat, great texture but yet so feminine. Fun blog post, have a fab weekend!

    Xo, Jenessa

    http://jenessasheffield.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first coat, great texture but yet so feminine. Fun blog post, have a fab weekend!

    Xo, Jenessa

    http://jenessasheffield.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm completely in love with that striped Burberry clutch. I have to find a similar version.

    (If you're interested, I'm giving away a pair of Emma McKinstry earrings valued at $70. Enter here.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that lace skirt! Finding your personal style can be so tricky, I actually wrote a whole post on how to find your personal style!
    Xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  6. such divine feminine looks!!! :D love the first pink coat!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this style; I'm the same, I love femininity in clothing but never what to seem bland. Also, I'm drawn to a basic! It's so hard to tick all the boxes of your style in fashion but these girls seem to be getting it right!

    Sophie x

    Http://your-girl-is-lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the best style inspiration with these images!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.