1 Holiday Gift Guide | $100 & Under | Everythings Always Sunny
Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide | $100 & Under


It blows my mind that Christmas is just five weeks away. So I thought it would the perfect time to start little gift guide! Gift guides are one of my favorite posts; I love that bloggers find items that are so unique, and I believe it makes Christmas shopping just a little easier!

I'm a big fan of unique gifts, and finding gifts are sentimental and that goes with people's personalities. I picked the items below because I think  they could be that one thing that your family or friends are missing in their home.


Top Image via

5 comments:

  1. More than finding the perfect gift for someone, I wish I could wrap presents as pretty as the one above. Do you have any posts on some pretty holiday wrapping?
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny!!
    Oh I know, isn't that wrapping almost too perfect!? No I don't, but I think you've inspired me to do holiday wrapping post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift ideas! Your blog is adorable.
    - Nia @ J+O
    www.blogjonathanandolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love unique gift ideas to fit that persons personality as well. It really shows that you put a lot of thought into a gift :) I love your finds :)

    xoxo
    Mel
    www.blushbazaar.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great round up! I am especially a fan of the pitcher! I am sure anybody would love to have any of these gifts!

    Stephanie
    http://ishowedupinboots.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.