1 Suede and Snake Skin | Everythings Always Sunny
Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Suede and Snake Skin


Hat  Threads on 8th - Blazer H&M - Top H&M - Bag DSW - Pants Down To Earth - Shoes ALDO
Photography - Rachel Kaye Photography, Rachel's Style Blog

This top is one of my favorites, I think it's super versatile. I've worn it dressed up with a pencil skirt then dressed it down as you see here! I'm a big fan of printed clothing lately; there's something about a bold print that can pull an outfit together, I mean how boring would this outfit be if I just wore a plain tee?









8 comments:

  1. I love the cream jacket paired with the green pants! It's a combination I wouldn't have thought of, but now I am definitely going to try it with my own clothes. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love that little gif you have! Did you use the Party Party app to make it?

    Your style is so perfect. I wish you could be my stylist!!

    xx
    Jenny
    www.mishmoshmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat looks great on you!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree that this blouse adds just the element this outfit needed to make it interesting. I sure do love those dark green pants, so perfect for fall!

    Stephanie
    http://ishowedupinboots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those shoes, you look really nice!

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love your hat so much!

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.