1 Meijer Simply Give Campaign | Community Concert | Everythings Always Sunny
Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Meijer Simply Give Campaign | Community Concert

I need to start out by thanking Meijer for this great opportunity and how much I love and appreciate this Simply Give Campaign. It makes me so happy to see such a huge company giving back. Meijer's customers have donated more than $516,000 this past spring to support and give to hungry families. (this totally warms my heart.) With the donations from Meijer customers and Meijer themselves they've raised more than 1.4 Million. (mind blowing!) I couldn't be happier to be supporting such a great company!


So when Meijer invited Matt and I to attend the community concert we were totally excited! The "vibes" were great there, and everyone was having a terrific time knowing that all funds were donated to the campaign and helping families in need. It's amazing to see a community excited to do such good things.


Again, Thank You Meijer for the opportunity and all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.