1 My Go To Dress | Everythings Always Sunny
Monday, August 11, 2014

My Go To Dress

Go To Dress
Outfit - Down To Earth // Photos - Rachel Kaye Photography // Rachel's Style Blog

I've worn this dress nonstop since I've purchased it; it's so light and airy and perfect for summer! I think it can also be a transitional dress into fall as well, just throw a slouchy sweater over it some booties and call it good. Also, you miiiiight be able to catch this outfit at Grand Haven's Sidewalk Sales at Down To Earth so if you're in the area go check it out! 

and as always thank you Miss Rachel Kaye for your photography skills you're the bestesstttt.

xo

Ray Ban Sunglasses
Lavand Bag

White Dress
White Dress
Ray Ban Sunglasses

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness could you be ANY more gorgeous?? I think not!

    xo!
    www.littleladychang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Love your sunglasses :)


    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love your necklace & bag as well!
    You always look effortlessly flawless, lady!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with your style and your sunnies Kristin!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.