1 Timeless Florals | Everythings Always Sunny
Saturday, August 16, 2014

Timeless Florals

Free People First Kiss Dress

First Kiss Maxi - Free People // Heels - Lulu's // Photography - Rachel Kaye Photography Rachel's Style Blog

I first spotted this dress at Last of the Moheak's blog and fell in love, I blame you Cammy, I blame you. 
Annnwayyys, this dress is such perfection, from the fabric to the length. The back has just a bit of a train to it to where it makes the dress unique and not like every other maxi. I think this dress will bring me through the fall and possibly winter, but I know I will be breaking it out once spring comes back around. This dress is a classic and timeless. 
Thank you Free People for making such a beaut!

Free People First Kiss Dress

Free People First Kiss Dress

Free People First Kiss Dress

Free People First Kiss Dress

Free People First Kiss Dress

Free People First Kiss Dress

4 comments:

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.