1 Bringin' out the Gringo | Everythings Always Sunny
Monday, September 17, 2012

Bringin' out the Gringo


My Old Gringo Boots. My dear friend Em & I decided to take a day and do a little photo shoot. While I was frantically digging through my clothes she wouldn't let me pass up the opportunity to shoot with these bad boys.
I'm leaving for Nashville toward the end of October and I am overly excited to wear these around, especially because they're actually authentic. These boots are a funny story, I was garage sailing with my sister (which I usually try and stay away from garage sailing because I buy random everything and never use any of it) but, This time I told her the only thing that I'm looking for is cheap cowgirl boots that are just trendy and fashionable, wellllll little did I know that i'd actually find some that were authentic! I was so extremely excited that I found 400 dollar boots for 65 dollars! 

what i wore
Elan Dress that I purchased at Down To Earth but no longer there but you can find it here 
Ring is from Charlotte Ruse
Shoes are here



I'm feeling a Free People, sort of style?


Emily's website should be up soon but if you have any questions relating to her photography please let me know below or via e-mail & I can give you her infromation.

21 comments:

  1. Love this! Those boots are awesome. What a great find!!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty! I love those boots!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boots are great, love how you styled this too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute!
    www.gumbootglam.com

    :) Ally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing boots and stunning eyes! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this boots!

    great blog and sense of style! now following you on gfc, would love it if you followed back :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're gorgeous! what a pretty, laid back sense of style.
    kw, Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures and cool boots!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great find 400 dollar boots for 65.00? that is a steal!

    I'm really digging this laid back kind of look. It looks great and looks great on you!

    Matthew

    http://speakingofstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so AMAZING in boho meets western....& you're the luckiest to find those boots!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow your boots are sooo cool!

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful style!
    Maybe check out our blog? :)

    LOVE xx
    http://fashiono2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow you have pretty eyes :) This outfit is absolutely stunning! :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kristin, I love your blog more and more everyday! These photos are gorgeous

    xo, Courtney
    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow you are so beautiful:) and your blog is great! i follow you via bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are freaking gorgeous. like can you spare some for me? help a girl out ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.