1 Grey Day | Everythings Always Sunny
Monday, September 10, 2012

Grey Day


The cool weather in Michigan has finally begun, I know I say finally but by November I will be itching for Spring weather. I love to wear sweater dresses but not always a fan of turtle necks. I couldn't help but fall in love with this sweater though and I think the little bow detail perfects it.

Theme Sweater from Down To Earth
Kensie Trench Coat from Down to Earth
Color Blocking Purse from Down To Earth
Shoes are from BCBG



9 comments:

  1. OMG love this entire outfit! Obsessing over that purse too! You look incredible and that's a great fall dress!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!
    Love that dress :)
    http://www.gumbootglam.com/

    xo Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. Love how you dressed it up. And those shoes!! I must have.

    Hello from a new follower:
    BlogLovetherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED TO BUY THIS dress. I have it on hold. Hmmmm.... Love you xoxox

    www.redlipsandleopardprints.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Super cute dress, and I love that bag!!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!

    xoxo Shauna

    kissesandcontracts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.