1 Off The Wall | Everythings Always Sunny
Thursday, September 13, 2012

Off The Wall


To me I feel this dress is a little riskaayyy but with the help of these pumps and cheetah clutch I couldn't resist be to make it "going out" attire. {Because I go out allll the time....} 
When I was in Vegas for Magic Show I slipped my way into BCBG early in the am before our flight and bought this number. I feel like it's a classic and will always have a place to wear it even for fall and winter. A jean jacket with leggings and boots? I think thats a yes!

what i wore
BCBG Dress here
old h&m boots but similar and even better here
(I think I may have to purchase those!)
old cheetah clutch from express but one similar here
gold cuff bracelet from a local boutique 




20 comments:

  1. Love this outfit on you! :) xo.
    Meg

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,this looks great!And your shoes are cool!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks great on you! Nice purchase :) xA

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress is wonderful! the fit is great.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a beautiful dress <3 those booties are way too cute! they make the outfit! love your style girl :)

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, you look fantastic... those boots are freakin amazing and I love the look of booties & dresses together, so modern and fun!! Hope your Friday is off to a great start! xo V

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb! Gosh, I love that clutch a lot. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi love,

    Great dress! your blog is great!

    Melanee
    xo
    melaneeshale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check out my etsy shop for high waisted shorts! http://www.etsy.com/shop/DasYouth?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the color of the boots, it really makes the outfit pop!
    i like the idea of a jean jacket and leggings for colder weather!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those boots are so cute!! I love your blog now following!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing outfit! Love your clutch!! Xx

    www.itchyedgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous post! I love those boots. And I totally have that dress in black :) Love it! Check it out here: http://www.champagnestar.com/2012/07/on-twelve-year-old-love.html

    Love your blog so much!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You amazing! I'm so in love with those boots...gorgeous color.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Outfit! The clutch is really cuute!! *.*
    I would really appreciate it if you'd follow my blog! :D

    maureen-le-me.blogspot.de

    Love, Maureen <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so beauriful and stylish! Love your blg! Following you in bloglovin!

    http://cravingforbarneys.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.