1 Joules | Everythings Always Sunny
Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Joules

Fall is right around the corner and I feel like its so hard to keep a "Sunny" attitude & look when its cold and gloomy outside. I found the brand Joules that I feel like will keep anyones wardrobe bright and sunny even on the most cheerless of days.
Like I've said before "You are what you wear." Even if you don't like the statement, it's true. Just like when you have a bad hair day, you basically just have a bad day. When you're not wearing something you feel is "cute" You really don't act cute.
Whatever you wear people portray you as that. 
This is why I think this collection is perfect, They have kept really great colors in for fall kept away from a lot of blacks, greys & browns.
I'm very excited to start adding some pieces to my wardrobe. 


Heres a few favorites to help brighten up a day.

help brighten up a casual outfit



{A simple floral scarf}



Perfect outfit for transitional weather.



a perfect "go-to" dress with elbow patch detail




I couldn't help but obsess a little over this bed, I think it'd be perfect for my little Millie!



everything about this bed linen is fantastic, i feel like it's "trendy" but not too "trendy" we all know that stripes and florals are super "in" but I feel like coloring and will help it stay around for a while.




perfect to jot down those things I say "oh i'll remember that!" & never do.

11 comments:

  1. Great pics! I love the flower prints! Thanks for your lovely comment <3 following you now! Hope you follow me back on GFC and Bloglovin' Xx

    http://www.itchyedgy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked what u said about we are what we wear! That is so true! Love the collection too! Can we trade spots by the way it is way way too hot where I'm at lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selection, I adore the rain boots!
    xoxo
    http://myvintagecurves.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I'm seriously obsessed with that pet bed! Sadly my dogs have torn apart every bed I have bought them soo it's probably not a good idea for me. The site is being updated right now but I'll be sure to check back later! Thanks for sharing :)

    go for the glam 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, I like it too much
    would you like to follow each other?

    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    http://www.facebook.com/elcoffre
    https://twitter.com/elcofre_nicarag
    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great find! Those boots are adorable, and I love that floral dress! I totally agree that your outfit makes your day :) Your posts are always so happy. Love!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didnt know this brand! love all the florals! and that pet bed is cuter than wors!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm loving all of these fun pieces that can still work for the fall season! perfect!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love floral dresses! They are so pretty and can make any day so much more fun. You have a great blog, thanks for taking a look at mine.

    XOXO,
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Finds! I love that striped dress and the rain boots are just perfect! New follower.

    Oh and I love your profile picture, so cute that it made me come visit your adorable blog!
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.