1 Lets Face It | Everythings Always Sunny
Friday, September 7, 2012

Lets Face It


When I first purchased this top about five years ago, yes five I finally took the time to dragged this bad boy out and decided to do something with it. I'm so in love with this top everything about it is fabulous, the teal, pink and distorted face. I feel like it's trendy more than ever now & I'm so excited to rock it.
I'm not so sure what I can exactly pair it with in my wardrobe but for fall, I can't wait to put some leggings boots and a oversized scarf and doll it up.

Top was at Down To Earth, Shoes are from a place in chicago that I can't recall, Cheetah clutch is from  Express, ring is from Aldos & nail polish is Essie Lapis of Luxury







13 comments:

  1. Wow!! You look incredible! Adore those shoes! Loving loving loving your blog!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow five years ago?It looks absolutely pretty!Happy Friday ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are freaking incredible! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes leggings and a scarf would look so adorable with that top! Or an oversized sweater and leggins :) i love it, so fun and funky. Those are the best peices because they always fit in with the "current trends" somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is a funky top, but looks great and those shoes! swoon!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice top!
    GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    check it out!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love when things I bought forever ago either stay in style or come back in style. That's an awesome top!

    go for the glam 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing hair!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that shirt. I'm glad you're bringing it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello dear, you're nominated by me for A Sunshine Blogger Award...

    To see your name, this is the link : http://margaretavania.blogspot.com/2012/09/blogger-sushine-award.html

    I hope you can see the award and spread to another bloggers that you really want to nominate with... <3 SPREAD THE LOVE... (don't forget the rules)

    xoxo,
    Margaret
    Fashion and Beauty Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm obsessed with the top and your shoes!
    oh, and can i have your legs and hair? k thanks!
    hope you had a great weekend!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful outfit! I love your tshirt and shoes! :D
    Kisses

    Lucrezia

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.