1 Sassy Classy | Everythings Always Sunny
Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sassy Classy


Everyday I drive past this art work on my way to work and I forget how beautiful Grand Haven really is. I have defiantly realized how much I really take advantage of this beautiful place. Starring at this piece I thought it'd be the perfect back drop for a shoot and make a beautiful post. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
I'm quite in love with this dress I really feel like I can do just about anything with it. It will be perfect for any meeting, wedding or work if dressed down slightly.
It's got some sass with some class.

What I wore,
Kensie dress from Down To Earth
Sunglasses are from a little boutique I discovered in Down Town Milford
Shoes BCBG



I'm still a sucker for inside out zippers 



18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress!! I love exposed zippers so much. That art piece is sooo good too! LOVE this post.

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a gorgeous dress and that background is too cool! you look great!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teal is one of my favorite colors, I love the nude shoes with the dress. Very minimal but classy chic look :-).

    mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are great!!! You look great in teal!!

    -Mary
    www.happilygrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the BCBG heels. Those are a definite must-have for me! That teal dress is STUNNING!

      xo,
      Victoria
      http://thestylistadiaries.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. What a great dress, perfect color and I love the visible zipper in the back!
    http://www.sunshinecitizen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES. This wall (and your outfit) are perfect. It's fun to finally stop at places that you always drive past.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, grand haven michigan? i went to school in GR :)i miss that area!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress! You look great!

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look absolutely beautiful with that dress! love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ti seguo e spero ricambierai...
    www.5minutiearrivo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's funny that the dress with that color looks amazing with your hair color! you look really cool.

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristin I visit your blog for the first time and must say that I like it sooo much, you are really pretty and glam!
    Would like to follow each other? :)
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great heels !
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit!
    Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.